where is the kinkiest place you and your SO have had sex?

lundaylove

Asked by lundaylove at 9:10 PM on Mar. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• in the woods lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:12 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• dressing room
    Anonymous

• We did it "doggy style" in his mom's livingroom...and she was asleep in the room right next door!!!!

Yes, we were both adults at the time.
    Anonymous

• In his sister's house during a family get together. There were no children there only adults. But the funny thing was someone came to the bathroom door waiting to get in! We didn't know what to do. Walk out together or one walk out and the other hide in the shower? I guess we took too long and who ever it was went to find the other bathroom. We couldn't stop laughing. We did try the woods once but daddy long legs kept crawling on us. It was so gross!
    Anonymous

• In the butt
    Anonymous

• in a dimly lit back hallway of school while we were in college, on a slide at a deserted playground (at night - there were no kids!), on top of an Austin Healy in a rental garage, in a booth at a nightclub - that's all I can think of right now but I'm sure there have been more. We're a very, uh, adventurous couple.
    Anonymous

• in the practice castle wall archery area on the main balltlefield at Pennsic- Good Pennsic if you don't know what I'm talking about-
    think the reason why my SIL doesn't like us staying all night anymore is because she's since realized that we have sex in her guest room- BIL has known for years and he doesn't care- he assumed she had a clue
    Anonymous

• In his dads bed, but we were staying at they're house on vacation and his dad was in iraq at the time. We've also done it on our back porch.
    Anonymous

• ON THE STAIRCASE AT A HOUSE WE WERE STAYING IN WHILE WE WERE MOVING (ON DH'S WORK PROPERTY) ,ICE CHEST, IN HIS CAR (WHILE A GUY WAS CHECKING IT OUT LOL) GOOD THING FOR TINT! IN A FRIENDS HOUSE IN THE GUEST ROOM ! PLENTY OTHERS!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 11:03 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• My husband and I were on a public beach doing it doggy style. It was exciting and fun because all anyone had to do was walk around the bend we were hiding behind and catch us. It was naughty but sexy.
    djroth724125

Answer by djroth724125 at 11:05 PM on Mar. 19, 2010