How much Laundry soap do you use?

I saw the other post about what kind of detergent you use and was curious about how much you use per load, and what kind of washer do you have?

theosgirl45

Asked by theosgirl45 at 10:16 PM on Mar. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• not sure what kind of washer I have lol, but I use power soap so I use the cup that comes with the soap I use a whole cup perload, but the kids clothes I normally use 1 1/2 or 2 cups cause their clothes get soooo dirty so that way I can try to get the stains out we buy the kind with bleach added to it
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 10:19 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• LOL I just pour some in. I use HE concentrated so I just use a bit.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:22 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• I buy in bulk so I buy detergent every month at least, but I always went thru a lot between my toddler, my newborn, and my SO. But now I am single so I hope to buy even less! We get the Tide with no dyes or perfumes, I wish I could buy dreft and the detergent that is eco friendly, but I have a budget to stick to and eco friendly stuff is expensive and comes in smaller quantities. They need to do something about that!
    lilystar

Answer by lilystar at 10:24 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• i have a maytag (regular style) nothing fancy just something that does the job. i use a cap full.
    eva123

Answer by eva123 at 10:24 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• We have High Efficiency LG front loader. They hardly use any water and very little  soap, we have to buy HE soap for the washer. I would recommend this type of machine to you guys, its so quiet, uses very little water, very energy efficient, and you can fit a lot of stuff into them and everything gets super clean.

kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 10:33 PM on Mar. 19, 2010