how many of you ladies have personally walked in on DH/SO masterbating?

Just wondering how many achually have done this? What was DH/SO reaction when you seen it? What was your reaction? Do you just walk back out lol? I have never walked in on mine doing that it is like a fantisy for me I want to walk in on him doing that lol. We been together 10 years married 7 years and never cought him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 PM on Mar. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I just sat down beside him and "helped" him out lol
    Its not a big deal if we walk in on each other.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 10:17 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• i walked out on him masturbating outside looking at porn on MY phone. He was just inside and I was there awake. Didn't even bother to come on to me! yeah I got made because he didn't want sex with me, but instead with my damn phone! lol.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 10:19 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• I walked in on mine at the height of his problem with porn. Yes I know some of you will tell me it's no big deal, but when he was looking at it more than work, me, the kids, whatever, it was a problem. What I wanted to do was beat the shit out of him. But instead I slammed the door as hard as I could (he was in his home office at 4 in the morning). He's since overcome his little problem and things are great now. But that was a very hard time for us.

Anonymous

• I have walked in on my husband more than a few times. Sometimes on accident and sometimes on purpose.
    Anonymous

• My husband only does his "thang" in the bathroom with the door locked as far as I know. We have a tiny little apartment and two 19 month old children so there isn't a lot of privacy here!
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 10:26 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Not so much during, but right after he finished. I wanted to punch him in the dick for betraying me.
    Anonymous

• NEVER MY DH DOESN'T MASTURBATE!
    Anonymous

• 'caught'? no. Invited to watch or join in. you bet!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:45 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• LOL to the person who said they're husband doesn't masturbate. You just haven't caught him, and he won't admit to you that he does it. Every guy does. EVERY GUY!
    Anonymous

• ANON 9:44 HE LETS ME DO IT FOR HIM ....HE DOESNT HAVE TO HIDE FROM ME
    Anonymous