Boost mobile phones

hey im trying to switch to boost mobile but i want to know which is the best phone . my dad recently got the clutch but it doesnt seen to get servince inside the house...any suggestions...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:23 PM on Mar. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• its not the phone not getting service it is boost mobile.
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 10:44 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Go and check out boost mobiles website to know what kind of phones they have and then go to phonescoop.com. phonescoop has reviews on phones from experts and also has reviews from people that actually own it. I never get a new phone without checking phonescoop first.
    justduckie_mom

Answer by justduckie_mom at 10:47 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• I do own a boost phone so I know their service isnt very good in alot of places
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 10:49 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Mine works in my house. i haave the clutch
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:04 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• Its the service. They say they work off the Sprint Network. More often than not you will need, as well as your dad, to call Customer Service. Why?. Boost Mobile Phones are notorious for dropping service. The problem lies in when they regain service. The signal is usually bouncing from tower to tower and thats a no-go. So when calling Customer Service to report bad signal, they will do a Master Reset. Beware, master resets get rid of EVERYTHING in your phone. Master resets will take about 1-2 hours for regain full service and last for as long as you remain in that one area and do not travel with the phone. Although cheap, in the long run boost mobile will waste your money, not help you save. Good Luck
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 1:42 AM on Mar. 20, 2010