Dry feet

my feet are so nasty and dry especially my heals i have tried lotioins and sprays on it.....nothing seems to work. Does anyone recommend anything? It is flip flop season soon and i want pretty feet!

proudmom34

Asked by proudmom34 at 10:28 PM on Mar. 19, 2010 in Health

• Use pure coconut oil. You can find it now at Wal-Mart in the vitamin section (usually) and slather your feet with it at night when you go to bed. Put socks on your feet and sleep like that. Probably do that every night for a week, then reassess.
    Anonymous

• I should add that the coconut oil comes as a solid balm that melts with your body's heat. It's not oil like olive or vegetable oil.
    Anonymous

• I have the same problem and I want pretty feet too. I cannot wear closed shoes or even sneakers for even a short amount of time in the summer 'cause my feet scream to be let out. I try to use lotion every morning after my shower and every evening before I go to bed. But, you probably already do that. When you find the solution, let me know too. lol
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 10:37 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• This is the 1st and 2nd anon again. Also, you may want to get a good pumice stone (once again, you can get it at Wal-mart). Soak your feet in a bath of warm water and epsom salts, then scrub with the pumice stone to remove the extra dry skin. It'll help soften your skin too. I'll keep adding things as I think of them. I have dry skin all over, and these are things I've done.
    Anonymous