sex issues

hey ladies how many of you are tired of having the same thing every night??? i love my hubby but sometimes i think like we should try different thing while having sex. what do u girls think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Mar. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Introduce something new! NO one wants to have the same old same old boring sex their whole lives :)

Join Sex Tips For Married Women... I love that group lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:49 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• HE CANT KNOW THAT YOU WANT TO CHANGE IT UP IF YOU DONT TELL HIM DO A LIL RESEARCH AND TRY NEW STUFF IM SURE HE'S APPRECIATE IT !:) GL
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 10:49 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• http://www.sexinfo101.com/sp_index.shtml

See if he is interested in any. Good luck
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 10:51 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• I can't say that I really have that problem. When either one of us get bored we kinda just move the other into something new. We have our own little rules but beyond that we kinda just lead the other into different adventures :)
    justduckie_mom

Answer by justduckie_mom at 10:53 PM on Mar. 19, 2010

• we never do the same thing twice and it's been years since we met and started having sex.
    Anonymous