I am looking for a job

I am wanting to find an online job does anyone have any suggestions?

foxandthehound

Asked by foxandthehound at 10:51 PM on Mar. 19, 2010 in Money & Work

Level 1 (-2 Credits)
  • There are some good companies out there, you just have to be careful because there are a lot of scams also.

I do PrePaid Legal, but you have to treat it like a real job and put time and effort into it. Most home biz ops are going to require some type of start up money ranging from $40 - $150 from what I've seen.

Let me know if you would like more info.
    www.prepaidlegal.com/go/maryejacobs
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 12:02 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:03 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• I have my own home business online, unfortunately the way the economy is right now its hard to find any job there are so many people out of work. This is a good fit for me b/c I can be home for my family when they need me and I also love being able to help people. Good luck in your search.

Linda
    www.Lindashomecareer.com
    Lindles

Answer by Lindles at 1:45 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 7:02 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home. I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 ½ year old and 1 year old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 11:18 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• Scentsy is a great business! You can be a stay at home mom, and still make great money! And have so much fun doing it! Only $99 to sign up, and with that $99 you will receive everything you need to have a home party! Scentsy is a wickless, sootless, flameless candle! ABSOLUTLY safe for children and pets! The warmer is heated with a lighbulb (either 15, 20 or 25 watts) and makes a great nighlight! This company started in 2004 and is growing rapidly! There are currently 58,000 active Scentsy consultants in the US and Canada, that is very small amount compared to the 2.5 million Mary Kay consultants just in the US! You don't even have to do home parties, you can do basket parties (basically a book party)! Or on your personal Scentsy website, receive individual orders!
    yelyahrose

Answer by yelyahrose at 12:43 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• People who host parties (home or basket parties) will receive free and half price items for their party that earns $150.00 or more, and none of that is taken from your earnings! Independant Scentsy Consultants receive 20-25% of their own earnings, and a percentage of those who are under them! What a great time to sign up and be at the top of the pyramid! If this is something you would like to join, visit my website to join my team! hayleyjackson.scentsy.us if you have questions, feel free to email me! yelyahrose@hotmail.com
    I have made back my $99 within the first month!! This product sells itself!! At my parties I only talk about 3 minutes, then women talk and smell all the 80+ wonderful scents!!!
    yelyahrose