Craving beer, sooooooooooooo bad.

im about 3dpo...and we are ttc but the last two days i've been jonesing for one bad.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 PM on Mar. 19, 2010 in Health

• Go for it! Your not pregnant yet and may not be for a while, but even if you do get pregnant soon you wont be able to have beer for a long time, so I'd say take a test, if your not pregnant, pull a good long drunk and get really freaky with your husband, just make him wear a condom and think of it as practice for trying to concieve.
    Anonymous

• then have one!
    Anonymous

• Considering the fact you are too early to find out if you are pregnant and you are trying to concieve, I would not recommend going through with this craving. I would wait a couple weeks to know for sure if you are pregnant or not to go through with it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• Most women do not find out they are pregnant until 4 weeks or later, those of us not trying either so most women believe it or not drink in those most early days and guess what our babies are perfectly fine. One beer will not kill her if shes like a few days pregnant jesus.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• lol both times me and my husband concevied we were totally drunk and had wild and crazy sex. 3 weeks later hey hun i think we are pregant. lol
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 12:26 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• if your really worried about it and have that much of a craving get some odouls non alchoholic beer. it tastes just like beer. i used to drink one every now and then when i was pregant and craving a beer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• Yes anon, lets just advise her to drink beer even if she might be pregnant and risk harming her baby. *Clap*
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• there is non alcoholic beer!!!! :D
    SweetPea05

Answer by SweetPea05 at 5:01 AM on Mar. 20, 2010