how do I gain that weight ??

as long as I can remember , I have always basically "forgot" to eat lunch and sometimes breakfast..... like I can just eat something like a banana...and then do other things and before I know it, it is time to start making supper.... which when I eat supper I dont eat tiny amounts but I dont eat huge amounts either...and it isnt all fried food or anything...most of the time, we have 2 veggie sides and then a meat.... but yet my weight is going up and up....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Mar. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You could have a thyroid problem... so you might want to check that with your Dr. first... but skipping meals isn't good for weight loss, it actually slows your metabolism down and you body tries to hold on to what it has.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 12:06 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• Not eating all day and than eating a big meal at night will do it. I knew a girl who was pretty much morbidly obese, once she started eating more and reguarly the weight came off shes still big but not crazy big and in ill healthy anymore. She probably takes in way more calories now but starving all day and than eating a big supper put the weight on her badly. I eat first thing when I get up.
    Crystal8327

Answer by Crystal8327 at 12:16 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• By NOT eating your body thinks it's starving so it's storing the food as fat. Eat more often. Make a chart or leave post it notes to remind yourself to eat.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:54 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• i agree with admckenzie!
    feed yourself regularly, that is what your body needs!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 7:32 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• Get pregnant?

I was 115lbs all through high school and no matter how much I ate (5-6 big meals a day) I couldn't gain weight. I'm not at my ideal weight right now after two kids, but after my first kid, I balanced out at an almost perfect weight for my height.
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 8:24 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• This is actually called stressed induced anorexia. You get busy and forget to eat. I had this problem for a long time too. What I did to combat it was to set the alarm on my phone to remind me it was time to eat. No matter what I was doing, I stopped and got myself something to eat.
    Anonymous