Do infants (2weeks old) normally make bubbles?

I have a 2 week old and she has silent reflux.  The bubbles that she makes, that almost look like she is foaming at the mouth, I assume is from the reflux.  I guess I am wondering if this is a normal thing infants do or if I am right about the reflux.  Also, are infants jaws usually so tight when they're sleeping/not eating; I could barely push a finger in her mouth.  It has me a little worried but I'm not sure what I'm actually worried about because this might be normal.  If this question makes no sense let me know and I'll try to word it better but I wasn't even sure how to write my question.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Mar. 20, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• mine didnt have reflux, but yeah she would blow bubbles its just them learning to move their month and so on. mine did it when she was a day old and kept choking on them freaked me out i called my nurse asking what what wrong with her lol.
    letlovegrow

Answer by letlovegrow at 12:18 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• my baby has reflux and yes it is normal and a baby will sleep in different ways depending on type of rem they are in so dont worry as long as the baby is breathing its okay
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 12:37 AM on Mar. 20, 2010