Do you have satelite or cable T.V.? Do you have D.V.R.?

I had cable TV for years and just recently switched over to satellite and got a DVR, I really had no idea what I had been missing all this time. I LOVE IT! How about you? Any shows you HAVE to always watch???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Mar. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Had Charter Cable with a DVR - LOVED it. Now we have DirectTV with a DVR - love it too! Could never go back to living without a DVR.

Shows that always get DVRed: LOST, Grey's Anatomy, Army Wives, Two and a Half Men.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 12:21 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• We have ATT U-Verse with DVR. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 12:22 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• I dont have DVR I cant afford it but we do have direct TV and I love that.
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 12:23 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• We have cable - but basic cable. It has always worked out just fine for us except now the cable company is trying to get more people to upgrade so they're slowly taking away certain channels, raising rates, and screwing with reception. I hate them. If we do upgrade it sure as hell won't be with Time Warner Cable!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• If you had Dishnetwork you could upgrade to DVR for $6...Way more than worth it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• Cable with DRV. DVR is great. I love fast forewarding through stupid shows and not watching commercials.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 12:50 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• I have ATT Uverse w/DVR and I love it!
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 12:52 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• we just changed from cable to verizon and yeah i feel the same way! we have had the dvr for just about 2 months now and I love it! i cant get enough of recording my shows that i would normally forget or miss and its only an extra 10 bucks (after the first 6 months free!) but i think the 10 bucks is worth it
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 12:56 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• i have time warner cable but i work for directv and in 90days i get free premier service from directv so guess what ill be switchin to!!!
    ssnelson26

Answer by ssnelson26 at 1:09 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• Direct TV w/ DVR LUVVVVVVVVV It...Oh by the way did I mention....LUVVVVVVV IT LOL
    CarlysCorner

Answer by CarlysCorner at 1:49 AM on Mar. 20, 2010