what you think of this? did he overreact?

Hey i'm glad that you have had time to keep up with everyone on your facebook but can't reply to any of the damn emails that i have been sending to you on your yahoo email. And what is so important on saturday that you can't wait for it to come around? anyways check your email and get back to me. I'm sorry if I sound alittle mad but that is cause i am cause i have been worried that something bad had happen to you cause i have not gotten a response to anything that i have written you the last couple of days. well I thought that I would check here since i know that you are on here like all the damn time. tell the kids I love then and i will talk to you later.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Mar. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• Nope, I probably would have reacted the same way if I was him. Think about he must be feeling, away from his family and is probably stressed from his job. If I was away and my SO didn't respond to me for two days I would probably imagine a thousand horrible things that could have happened. I say cut the guy some slack.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:30 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• i got this email this morning from him. My husband is on a two week workup, he's navy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• What precipitated this response?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:27 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• i havent emailed him for two days
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• Well if you havn't answerd any of his e-mails then no he didn't overreact I would be pist of too. Sounds like he is just worried about you and the kids.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:29 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• So you didn't answer your husband's emails, who is away for two weeks, but you can get on facebook and talk there?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• he just left, and i NEVER checm my emails. So yes he is gone has been for three days now but I dont do email regurlary i only facebook. I hate mmy email cause there is so much effing spam. it took me almost 5 mintues to find his emails.the message i got from him is on facebook. but if he can get on there why doesn t he just do that then?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• Yeah you are totally wrong here...If my SO didn't answer me for two days i would flip out. Are you addicted to FB?
    LogansMama09

Answer by LogansMama09 at 12:34 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• i guess so i mean FB is easier!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• is it a military email that he is emailing you from (ends in navy.mil)? sometime they cannot get on FB because of bandwidth, but they can get on military email. that could be why he didn't do FB soooner...

Yeah you are in the wrong...
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 12:38 AM on Mar. 20, 2010