argh baby names!!!

anyone else having trouble picking baby names, we can't find any boys names and get to find out the sex in two weeks. we had no trouble with a girls name isabella aubrey, but have nothing for a boy everything i like he hates and everything he like i hate....its very annoying. are there any good sites for baby names iv been looking but cant find one its all names iv never heard of or theres so freaken many its hard to even know where to start. its probably a boy since we cant find one lol. i had my first babies names pick out before we even knew she was a girl. id like to do the same for this one if i could...any ideas?

letlovegrow

Asked by letlovegrow at 12:43 AM on Mar. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Im sure there are sites out there but how about going to "Google" and putting in baby boy names. Or if there are certain letters you want to use for first and middle names, just type in what are baby boy names starting with "the letter"
    Kathy7_20

Answer by Kathy7_20 at 12:50 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• I like babynames.com Instead of just browsing ALL the names try searching for ones with specific origins and that might help cut out ones that are too different for your taste.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 12:52 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• Try http://www.babynamegenie.com you can try out names and get hint too.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:54 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• lol i like the baby name genie thats pretty neat! thanks
    letlovegrow

Answer by letlovegrow at 1:04 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• Wow, that sounds EXACTLY like us lol. I've got a couple girl names that I like but I'm having the hardest time ever picking a boy name! I don't want something to common or trendy but I don't want something to weird that he'll get teased for. I think girl names are easier. And like you, every name I ask DH about he hates!

Good luck!
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 1:13 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• haha babygenie is so cool...3rd try and it gave me the name i gave to my daughter 6 years ago..lol crazzzzzzy
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:59 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• Oh gosh, I'm having a heck of a time picking names too! I'm 19 weeks and we plan on waiting until the baby is born to find out the sex, so we have to find 2 names! Yikes, lol. Good lucky momma!
    Amanda704

Answer by Amanda704 at 2:22 PM on Mar. 20, 2010