Extreme cramping pain

I'm suppose to be Ovulating and today I get these horrible cramps I've been peeing and the other one all day ...... Not sure if this is normal ovulation or if something else is going on? Any thoughts oh and period isn't due til the 6th of april

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Mar. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• No burning last period was march 6th... Worst is lower back feels like it's going right through me out the front pain is about a 7 id's 800 didn't even dull the pain.... What do you think it could be?
    Mrs.carlton

Answer by Mrs.carlton at 9:59 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• u might want to go to the e.r. if ur having that much of a pain. when was ur last period? what region does it hurt the most? on a scale of 1-10 what rate is it? and when u urine, does it burn? thats the kind of questions they will ask.
    cataquiroz24

Answer by cataquiroz24 at 3:27 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• I say it sound more like a UTI if you are peeing alot and you are cramping. I had that when I had a UTI.I never had pain when I peed with I had my UTI. I was lucky to caugth it early. When i get ovualtions pains it is always on one side and in the front area on that side. But I could also be wrong on that. Since I am not the getting the pain. I say you should see your Dr.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Mar. 20, 2010