help me

My husband tells me he wants a divorce everytime we fight which has been a lot now. I'm just about sick of it now. I tell him if he wants one so badly go get me the papers i'll sign them! He wont do it what am I suppost to do at this point. I truly don't want one because I still love him. If he goes through with this idk what i'll do. He is the provider, I stay at home with our daughter who adores him. He is an amazing father as well. I have no where to go.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Mar. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• Why won't he get the papers?
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 1:40 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• If he says it everytime and never does anything about it maybe hes just saying it becuase he is angry. Even though its immature I know ive gotten so upset with my husband that ive said that even though I dont mean it at all. It is hurtfull though and you should talk to him about how it makes you feel, and what he really wants. Talk to him when hes not mad of course.
    Sophie4910

Answer by Sophie4910 at 1:41 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• He left tonight to stay at a hotel even though we don't have money til we get paid in 2 weeks. It's an effin blizzard outside and he won't talk even in a good mood. He has been talk to walk away the second something doesnt go his way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• NO MATTER WHAT HONEY...........

I know, this is hard, DO NOT LET HIM RUN OVER YOU !!!!!!!

This is not good for you or your children.

Mail me, before appling to group.............
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 1:49 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• Time to put your foot down and tell him this is not allowed.One thing we dont say is the word divorce in our house,i think its like watering a plant that doesnt need watering,before you know it its full of life and you will actully consider it,he needs to stop.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 1:56 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• my divorce was just finalized yesterday, i felt the very same way before everything happened but i'm so much happier and my self esteem has gone up so much. i smile so much more. maybe you should take some time apart and figure out what you want out of your marriage with him but also let him know how you feel.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:25 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• i have been in the same situation before. but unfortunately mine ended in the worse way possible... a homeless shelter. so all i can say is dont let it get you down, but do prepare for the worse. find a part time job, start saving money and hopefully you wont ever have to get those papers!
    mrscoty

Answer by mrscoty at 5:41 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• be careful which groups you apply to here btw...this guy sounds like he is using the words divorce to hit you in the gut. there are things you can do and places you can go. do you want this life hon? do you want your dd to see this treatment of her mom and one day be treqted thata way too? The first step might be some therapy for you...get some strength together, then make a plan. good luck hon.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:40 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• talk to a lawyer and see what you can get out of the divorce so if he fallows through you will no be caught off guard. i am sure child support and alimony can pay for a good apartment.
    Anonymous