Right now, I don't believe he loves me.

So, I had a little scary situation happen to me not but 30 mintues ago. (i'm shaking, crying, and don't know why i'm typing..) but I called my spose to tell him I really needed him home (he is at a bachelor party..they are playing a bored game) and told him what happened. He won't leave the party even though i told him i needed him. I pregnant, scared, sad, and most of all, i feel like he doesn't love me because he choose people he hardly knowns over me. (he went to a bachelor party for the man who is about to be his brother in law) On top of everything, else, I asked him early in the day to come home at 10:30pm..so I feel extra like he doesn't care and that he isn't thinking about me.

suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Mar. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• I can see calling him to let him know what happened and that it scared you, but to make him come home even though you're home safely? Honestly, I think it was a subconscious excuse to get him out of the bachelor party you didn't really want him to go to...and he knows that. I think you're on here to get people to agree with you even though you know deep-down him not coming home wasn't a bad thing and it does not mean he doesn't love you. Sorry if that sounds harsh, I am just answering based on what you wrote.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 12:08 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• What happened that was so scary?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:10 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• I mean none of this in a mean way... Are you over reacting and do this often? Like maybe you've cried wolf? What has you so scared?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• no..i don't over react..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• My guess is that since you asked him to come home early before he went, and he didn't that when you called him with your crisis, he thought you were making things up to guilt him into coming home. If you tell us what you got scared about then we can help determine if it was worth worrying over.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:16 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• I never cry inless there is something seriosly wrong. I was crying on the phone, and he seemed to know that i was seriosly feeling scared, the fact that he didn't go right away really hurt me. I guess I should be more forgiving.

If you really want to know what happened, i was dead tired, and went down a one way street by acciedent, i didn't think the cars were going to stop, and i thought my life was going to end. No one was slowing down, then a few mintues late a cop pulled me over cause he thought i was a drunk driver. Maybe that doesn't sound like a big deal, but it scared the hell out of me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• I don't see why you needed him to end his night over this. Yeah, maybe scary when it happen, but you're ok and home safe now. Maybe if nothing else that should teach you to not drive when you're so tired to protect the helpless life inside of you and the other people on the road so you don't kill someone else's family. It's not like someone was trying to break into your house.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• Since you asked him earlier in the day to come home it really sounds like you are using the incident as a manipulative tactic to get him to come home.
    FL2AK

Answer by FL2AK at 2:45 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• You yourself said it was a "LITTLE scary situation", maybe he feels the same way and thinks you'll be fine. I agree it sounds like you were trying to get him to come home and maybe he saw it as that also. I have to say if I was that scared, or did something like that, 30 minutes after I wouldn't be on CafeMom. I'm kinda thinking it sounds like BS. Let him have a life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:58 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• Are you sure your not just upset he is at a bparty? pregnancy hormone can really mess us up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:59 AM on Mar. 20, 2010