Has anyone tried whitening strips?

If you have what brand and were you satisfied? Especially if you used a store brand?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on Mar. 20, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• This is the one thing you don't want to buy store brand. Buy the Crest Whitening Strips. They work the best and are affordable enough, especially if you Google a printable coupon :) I've tried several store brands that made my teeth very sensitive (when Crest didn't) and the worst of all were the Target store brand that felt like wearing those plastic vampire teeth you get at Halloween but filled with slime, it is worth the extra three bucks to get the real thing! Good luck :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 11:38 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• I've tried Rembrandt and equate, both didn't give me results I could notice and the sensitivity was unbearable for me and I had to stop. It hurt to brush my teeth after the first few days of using them. I'm just going to save up some money and go to the dentist and get it over with in one shot.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• I hated all the over the counter stuff. I finally went to the dentist and got something called night white. It cost about $300 because they make an impression of your mouth to make a plastic mold. Then you have the gel that you put in the mold and wear it overnight. I really liked it. You don't use much gel so you don't taste it. Once you get the color you want you stop. Then you can do touch ups every once in a while. If you need more gel it costs about $60. There is a little sensitivity at first, but it goes away.

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 8:02 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• I use Crest whitestrips, they work after only the first use! but they do make my teeth kinda sensitive so I dont use it three times in a row like its recomended. i use it once a week and they work great I think!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 8:20 AM on Mar. 20, 2010