Trying To Conceive Our Second...HELP PLEASE!!!!

We are trying to Conceive our second baby. We try every chance we get and some how its just not working. Please give me any tips you can. We really want our second and the harder we try the more hurt we end up. PLEASE HELP???!!!??

MamaDuck73109

Asked by MamaDuck73109 at 2:44 AM on Mar. 20, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• STOP!. Sometimes we make it harder on ourselves constantly stressing over it. I know from experience. We wanted a girl SOO bad. we had 2 boys and then we were pregnant with a girl. She passed away(still born). Then another boy. We had given up. 3 years later, we have the nicest romantic evening. And what do you know, im pregnant with a girl. our one and only now. Thinking and focusing on it may be an issue. Try to relax, breathe. Baby will come mommy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:53 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• Ovulation test strips help and they're really cheap online.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 3:03 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• Thank you both. Both of you are giving me really good info. Baby #1 was no problem. We just tried and concieved.
    MamaDuck73109

Answer by MamaDuck73109 at 3:05 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• I KEPT HAVIN MISCARRIAGES AND THEN I COULDNT GET PREGNANT. MY DR TOLD ME TO TAKE A BABT ASPRIN EVERY DAY. I JUST HAD MY SON ON FEB 12, 2010. IT WORKED
    mrscoty

Answer by mrscoty at 6:26 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• Once you relax and stop trying it will happen. With my first two it was really easy. Because with my first I thought there was no way I would get pregnant so fast. 2 1/2 weeks later testing. With our second it was one time. Well this time around it took 7 cycles(6 months) because I thought since I got pregnant so fast with my other girls it would happen that way again. Every month I expected that. Well I finially said I give up. It wil never happen i gues. Well guess what I got the next month.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• Thank all of you. I just took 2 hpt and found out im pg. Thank all of you so much
    MamaDuck73109

Answer by MamaDuck73109 at 3:04 AM on Mar. 22, 2010