Worried

about two weeks ago i took a pregnancy test and i had a faint line and took another one the same thing, so i knew i was pregnant. but my problem is that that week on a friday i was having some cramping and backache and most of u told me it was normal, but the next day i started spotting then having a flow as if i were having my period. i had ten pads in total that day and it got lighter as the days went by and it lasted for 4 days, i'm not sure if i had a miscarriage or something and im getting worried if i should go to the doctor and get checked because i didn't see anything.

cataquiroz24

Asked by cataquiroz24 at 3:08 AM on Mar. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Have it checked out by your dr.
    Tf1990

Answer by Tf1990 at 4:57 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• You need to get checked out. Yes cramping during the early stage is normal as long as there is no bleeding. As soon as bleeding starts you need to talk to you Dr.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Mar. 20, 2010