WHAT IS GOING ON????PLZ HELP!!

Me and DH are ttc baby #2. My body feels pregnant but im trying not to get it in my head. So far I havent had a period since Feb. 21. I am having headaches like I do with my period but more things are going on with my body that makes me feel pg. My breasts are sore, DH and I are always hungry, cant lay on my tummy for longer than 5 mins without it hurting, im always thirsty and im sleeping all the time. Every once in a while I will have a sharp pain in my pelvis area. I have taken an @-home and it was neg, but with my first I took @least 20 and they were all neg. Anybody have any ideas?? Please help. Im going crazy and dont know how much more I can stand...Is it all in my head??? HELP PLEASE!!!???

MamaDuck73109

Asked by MamaDuck73109 at 3:10 AM on Mar. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• well with my first pregnancy i had the same thing happen and what i did was go to the nearest hospital and tell them i wanted to get tested since i hadn't had a period and they did and did a ultrasound and there my boy was they said that that happens sometimes when ur hormones are all crazy and they made me an appointment with an obgyn.
    cataquiroz24

Answer by cataquiroz24 at 3:14 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• sorry but it sounds like pms :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:17 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• that sounds like my sec pregnancy i went to the doc and had them do there test the first came back - but they had me come back the next day and it was + so i would really go get checked out. and im sending baby dust your way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:29 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• i had the same thing happen and the hospital told me i was crazy and sent me home. 2 days later i collapsed at work becasue my gal bladder had shut down. ended up in emergency surgery and then i was fine. GO SEE A DOCTOR!
    mrscoty

Answer by mrscoty at 6:19 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• go to your doctor and tell him this. they can probably find out more for you.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 9:30 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• I took 2 Clearblue hpt today and they both came out positive....Baby number two is finally in the oven
    MamaDuck73109

Answer by MamaDuck73109 at 3:08 AM on Mar. 22, 2010