can someone help me???????????

about two weeks ago i took a pregnancy test and i had a faint line and took another one the same thing, so i knew i was pregnant. but my problem is that that week on a friday i was having some cramping and backache and most of u told me it was normal, but the next day i started spotting then having a flow as if i were having my period. i had ten pads in total that day and it got lighter as the days went by and it lasted for 4 days, i'm not sure if i had a miscarriage or something and im getting worried if i should go to the doctor and get checked because i didn't see anything.

cataquiroz24

Asked by cataquiroz24 at 3:40 AM on Mar. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Go to the doctor.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 3:57 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• This is just me, but I would have gone to the Dr as soon as I started having a flow beyond spotting. I think you should get checked out, assuming that the faint lines were not evaporation lines. Good luck with everything.

hugs

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:00 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• sounds like you got a false pos, or had a miscarriage. call your doctor, no one here can help. good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:16 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• I am so sorry OP, sounds like you were either never pregnant or you miscarried. You do need to see a Dr
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 5:22 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• dont stress your self about it stress will only make it work. i was pregnant with my son and i had a period every month during my pregnancy. some people can ovulate even though they are pregnant. so go see a dr and have them do an ultrasound. only that can tell. and good luck
    mrscoty

Answer by mrscoty at 6:16 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• Part of the problem could be that you just took a test too early... no not too early to see a positive, but mentally too early. Trust me, I am SOOO guiltyof this too! We get so excited about being pregnant that we test the day of the missed period and get a faint positive, but then get a period. You might have had a chemical pregnancy where the egg is fertilized, it just doesn't attach, which yes qualifies as a miscarriage.

The problem is, had you never tested, you might not have ever suspected your pregnancy and could save yourself some heartache. I'm truly sorry if this is what you are infact going through. I pray it's not - if anyone understands, it's me. I should join a support group for people who pee on a stick too early! The good news is, you got pregnant and wlil be able to again. Good luck!
    cschwanger

Answer by cschwanger at 7:09 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• I would go to the dr and get checked out! Since you got two positive pregnancy tests you should make a prenatal appointment anyway! Good luck!
    BethRae

Answer by BethRae at 9:18 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• I agree with anon.4.16.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 9:20 AM on Mar. 20, 2010