What do you do when you have been betrayed and cant forgive?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:33 AM on Mar. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• You move on and give it time, and when you give things time you do end up forgiving. Its easier to forgive and let it go that way it doesn't run your life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:36 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• I agree..You give it lots and lots of time. It took me twenty years to stop feeling hate towards a certain someone. I learned that the hate placed to much weight on my heart, mind and sole. I needed to let go to feel peace. I still see that person and even through I do not adreess them in any way, I forgave him a long time ago. You do what is best for you. Good luck.
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 5:42 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• Just walk away.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 5:50 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• it is a complicated thing. the man that i am with was my first love when we were growing up. we never dated just went out together. after a 7 year gap we ran back into eachother. we hit it off and a year later we were together. after a year of being together and moving in together he came home one morning ( he didnt come home that night) with cum on his pants! what really hurt was we had been trying from the beginning to get pregnant and here i was in his house and 4 months pregnant. come to find out a month later he tested positive for a std that cause brain damage and blindness in the unborn if untreated. i was already a high risk pregnancy and he put our unborn at risk. i now have a beautiful son, but i hate his father.
    mrscoty

Answer by mrscoty at 5:51 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• we now have his 3 biological kids and my biological plus our one mutual in one house. if i leave it wont be pretty, plus his kids will b hurt. i am their mom! but if i stay i dont know what will happen.
    mrscoty

Answer by mrscoty at 5:53 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• Cut the person out of your life. I've done it more than once.
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 8:16 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• you heal on your own, figure out who you are and what you want. When you are this hurt you dont have anything to give yourself, let alone another person. wait until you heal-it takes time and hurts(hugs) but it gets better and one day you will find that guy who has been looking for you all along.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:31 AM on Mar. 20, 2010