Has anyone tried Alli for weight loss? What was your experience.

alejandra559

Asked by alejandra559 at 5:34 AM on Mar. 20, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I wouldn't try it... one of the side effects is anal seepage... thats gross no matter how skinny it makes you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:04 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• I never tried alli. But I did use a healthy nutritional cleansing program to lose weight. I lost 18 lbs and have kept it off for over 7 months now. Message me if you want more info.
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 7:59 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• my mom used it and had the runs and like green poop... i got her on a nutritional supplement shake now and shes lost 6 lb this month already..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 10:34 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• I had a friend that tired it. She was in the bathroom costantly with the runs. It did nothing other then that for her. She finially decided to do the work herself and eat right and workout she has lost 30 lbs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• I have never tired Alli but had a friend who did. She was constantly in the bathroom. I wouldn't try it myself for that very reason. I am using a site called Sparkpeople.com...it is free and so very helpful. I have lost 13 lbs so far and I don't think I could have done it without the support of this site and my best friend.
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 5:55 PM on Mar. 22, 2010