Anyone ever have pin worms? Maybe TMI

I think I may have it? my butt is itchy but I can never see a worm when I look. I don't have medical insurance to get it checked out. I know you can get it from your kids but I know they don't have it( he doesnt itch near his butt and for them I do have insurance if they did have it). I know they have over the counter stuff but wondering how can I find out if I have it or not before I take the medicine?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:43 AM on Mar. 20, 2010 in Health

• you cant, the worms can be seen under microscopes. tryt he creme or call a pharmacy and ask the people there for help. :)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:07 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• You can try turning off all the lights, make sure you are in a very dark room and use a flashlight to check. Sometimes it is easier to see them that way. Or you could always call the pharmacy and ask the pharmacist for sugestions, they usually know more about otc meds than drs. (sorry about the spelling and typos it's hard to type with a 3yo on your back :-))
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Mar. 20, 2010