Alright moms, am I pregnant or am I just crazy?

First off I wanna say that I'm already a mom, so I've experienced all the side-effects of pregnancy already. BUT i have taken 3 tests, all saying negative :( Here are my symptoms:

Tired
Gaining weight
Slight kicks
Bloody noses ( I have ONLY EVER gotten a bloody nose while pregnant)
No period (although I am on Mirena for about 4 months now)
My cat is ALL over me (same as he was during my first pregnancy)
Headaches

But I dont have:

Tender boobs
Constant urination

Now since i am on mirena i wanna know if this could possibly stop the pregnancy hormone from showing on the pregnancy test, orrr if i might be that far along that my body isnt creating the hormone anymore?? How far along do you have to be for the pregnancy hormone to no longer be detected??

am i crazy or could i just be pregnant? what would you do if you were in my situation?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Mar. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• honey if you are on mirena i doubt you are. go to the doctor and have them do blood work. good luck hun.
    eva123

Answer by eva123 at 9:42 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• I am on Mirena as well and I have had some of your symptoms....as well as no period. If you think you are...def. call your doctor...I was told sometimes Mirena symptoms sometimes are like pregnancy symptoms...weird? ...If you get a neg test that is prob a good thing considering you have the IUD in...but call your doctor if you are worrying!! Good luck to you!
    MayMommy07

Answer by MayMommy07 at 9:54 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• you would not feel kicks this early and not be showing more than likely. you arent preg, go to your doc.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• mirena makes me feel pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• I have heard a lot say the mirena makes them feel pregnant all the time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• I was on Mirena for 3 years and I felt pregnant all the time. Pregnancy hormone is detected throughout pregnancy, until delivery. There is never a time in pregnancy, after the hormone is detected, that it can't be detected any longer.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 11:38 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• It's probably the side effects of Mirena. Doesn't birth control give you the same kind of symptoms?
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 12:35 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• When I was on Mirena..I went crazy because I thought I was pregnant. I was told Mirena can give you similar symptoms as of pregnancy. I ended up taking mine out because I couldn't stand it.
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 1:05 PM on Mar. 20, 2010