when and how will this bay weight go away ?

Just had my son Jaylenn March 1. But i kinda wany my figure.shape back. i work. and clean and take care of my child i hardly have time to work out. what should i do ?

CedesM

Asked by CedesM at 10:31 AM on Mar. 20, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• i workout 20-40 minutes a day thats it and i do a workout that targets my mid section of my skin is starting to shrink...its great.. crunches didnt work for me.. i had my baby 2 years ago and finally am happy with what im doing..ive done it for 16 days now and showing great improvement!
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 10:35 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• I gained 24 pound when I was pregant and it was gone within three months.

Make some simple lifestyle changes:
    Don’t buy junk food
    Walk, or do other exercise, for at least 20 minutes a day, at least 3 times a week (put the baby in a sling or other carrier).
    Make sure that you are drinking enough water, at least 8 8oz glasses a day.
    Eat an apple or big pile of veggies before meals.
    Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, in at least 3 different colors.
    Eat 5-6 servings of whole grains a day.
    Eat at least two servings of legumes a day.
    Cut way back on meat and dairy

Answer by rkoloms at 11:20 AM on Mar. 20, 2010

• I lost weight using nutritional cleansing. I would love to send you more information on how this works. Message me if you are interested.
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 1:53 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• Remember, it took 9 months to put that weight on, it's not going to come off over night. Eat healthy. Drink plenty of water. Get plenty of sleep. Exercise. Walking is great exercise! You should do a combination of cardio and strength training.

Seriously limit your sugar/HFCS consumption. In fact, just try to avoid processed foods and eat homemade foods instead.
    Anonymous

• I am on the Silhouette solution. I already lost 10lbs in 2.5 weeksMy friend lost 24lbs and she didn't exercise(she claims she is lazy). It is a diet that last 8 weeks and you eat 5 calibrated meals and one sensible meal. she went on to lose 35lbs total and she is no longer on the diet. It resets your set point. Let me know if you want more info.
    chiro789

Answer by chiro789 at 1:00 PM on Apr. 1, 2010