Here's what happened...

Thursday night we had sex..first time with condom..second time without. (dont ask why) anyways...well next day I was ovulating. I know this because I was crampy and my boobs were tingly and I also had the clear stretchy discharge. I don't start until around April 7th. I started March 8th...so that makes Friday 11 days. Which makes it ovulation day. We didn't have sex last night. So my question is....since we did it the night before...is there a good chance of me getting pregnant?

p.s. That night a little came out of me but it was the next afternoon that more came out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 PM on Mar. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• definite chance
    Anonymous

• well yeah

Answer by admckenzie at 1:11 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• yes you really might be pregnant. you can try the morning after pill its about 60 dollars and you have to take in within 72 hours of intercourse, the sooner the better
    Anonymous

• I think you have a fair chance of being pregnant now. If you don't want to be you need to do the plan b thing now.
    Anonymous