Blood after wiping

hi guys. im 20 and im about a month pregnant with my second child. my first pregnancy went smooth no problems, but when i got up this morning and after i went pee and wiped there was a small pencil like line of very light pink blood on the tissue. i was just wondering if this was normal. it has been a few hours and it has not happened since but im still alittle worried. any help would be wonderful. thanks guys

Tbrown33317

Asked by Tbrown33317 at 1:26 PM on Mar. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• if you're only a month like 4 weeks...then that is probably implantation bleeding. Or if its not then very light bleeding in early pregnancy is normal. If it picks up and is bright red THEN worry. But you're good..no worries :) Congrats btw.
    Anonymous

• As long as its not bright red bleeding then its probaly fone.
    Sophie4910

Answer by Sophie4910 at 3:49 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• I would call the doctor. Too many people that I have seen on here say its only a prob. if it's bright red and that is soooo not true. Unfortunately I had a miscarriage where I only had a little pink blood one time and didn't bleed for 5 more days (that might not be your case, just letting you know). Another time I had bright red blood and soaked through a pad and had mild cramping and had testing done and the baby was fine, so you really never know. Just go to the doctor and let them test your levels and do an ultrasound, you will feel much better that way. GL!
    mazonmom

Answer by mazonmom at 4:48 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• Have you had sex within the past day or two? When I was early in my pregnancy sex irritated my cervix which resulted in bleeding, which is very normal. Also, infections can do the same. Do you have any pain? You said it was pink so as long as it's not bright red or you don't have pain, I would say you are okay. A call to the doctor can reassure you. Good luck and congradulations on the pregnancy!
    Anonymous

• Could have been a very small bleed from a hemorrhoid and not vaginal. If it doesn't return, I wouldn't worry too much about it.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 8:44 PM on Mar. 20, 2010