My nipples are growing and my period is late. But, the test is negative?

I started yaz and have had two regular cycles since I've been on it. This would have been my third period on Yaz, after switching from Mirena. I started a new pack last night and still have yet to get my period or anything even close. Last night I noticed that my (tender) boobs had randomly grown AGAIN- I'm falling out of my D cup! Not only have my breasts grown, but my areolas are darker and kind of resemble giant pancakes...they weren't that big two days ago, I swear. I tested last night (I guess that would be technically four days after my missed period?) and the test was negative. What's going on? I thought I already went through puberty?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 PM on Mar. 20, 2010 in Health

• Try testing in the morning as there is more HcG (pregnancy hormone) in your urine then. If it is still negative, call your doctor. S/he will likely want to see you and/or have you do a blood test.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 7:42 PM on Mar. 20, 2010