What is disagreement to you

is it a difference of opinion or is it someone saying you are wrong? And don't give the "right" answer, give the one that colors your response to answers you disagree with.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:21 PM on Mar. 20, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• both
    Anonymous

• When you disagree with someone on an opinion, no one is right or wrong. That's the beauty of opinion. I love when people tell me that I "can't feel that way"...really? I "CAN'T" feel that way? Maybe I misunderstood your point, so enlighten me. I think that when you disagree about facts...it's hard to say. I mean, you can disagree about things and one person views it a different way...you can be right or wrong when disagreeing about facts. I think that the best thing to do when there is no movement in disagreements, just agree to disagree. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and their feelings.
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 2:26 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• Both, but wrong can happen. If some thing is proven how can you really argue.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 2:32 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• Merely disagreeing doesn't constitute a "disagreement", IMO. People can agree to disagree or discuss different views without there being any sort of "disagreement", if you get what I mean.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 2:37 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• To me a disagreement is a respectful but sometimes passionate conversation. A distrespectful conversation is an argument.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 2:44 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• It's both, to a certain extent... for example, if I say I think gay marriage should be legal and someone else doesn't, we disagree on that. However, someone simply disregarding what i'm saying because I'm a democrat and they're not, or I'm an athiest and they're Christian so they assume my opinion is always wrong or irrelevant... that's not disagreeing, that's rejecting out of hand.
    Koukla12905

Answer by Koukla12905 at 3:20 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• To me, a disagreement is the result of different interpretations of something. As for wrong and right, they don't exist. The ego in man thinks they do, believes they do, but they are an illusion.
    Allow

Answer by Allow at 3:30 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• both? when someone thinks differently, or when you have a disagreement--sometimes there is a WRONG.. other times there are multiple points of view, none right or wrong.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 4:45 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• both.. a disagreement, can be a nice and fun, yet respectful debate with just a difference of opinion, or it can be a rude, name calling argument of who is right and who is wrong debate. In the end you are probably still going to disagree.. but one will leave respect and knowledge, the other will just leave bitterness.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:51 PM on Mar. 20, 2010