What kind of "curser" are you?

I was talking with a group of moms about how much each of us swear in are daily lives.
How often do you swear?
What is your favorite swear word?
What parts of speech do you use it as?
How much do your kids know about swear words?

For me I usually curse one a month. Mine favorite curse words are $hit and damn. The only person who has heard me use the f-word is my hubby and its only in the bedroom. :) I only use curse words like Oh Shit! or Damn it! I never use it as part of a sentance. My daughter is 14 so she knows there is an appropriate time to use it. So she can curse around me but not at me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 PM on Mar. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• How often do you swear? Don't keep track. Not very often though.
    What is your favorite swear word? I say words like damn just in regular sentences, sometimes sh!t if I'm frustrated. The "F" is a word I really don't like. It rubs the wrong way. I only say it if I'm really heated up or if my S/O has pissed me off...lol
    What parts of speech do you use it as? Frustration mostly
    How much do your kids know about swear words? Hopefully nothing! My son's almost two!
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 2:30 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• When I drop something or get hurt curser. Usually damn or sh*t,but if I really get hurt,I drop the F bomb!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 2:31 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• I rarely ever swear, only if I drop a glass and break it or something. I say it in a whisper too, never loud enough for the kids to hear. I say shiza (sh** in german). I'm not even german, heard it on a movie once, but somehow saying it in another language makes it feel a little better.
    Anonymous

• I swear like a trucker- and yes (gasp) even in front of my child. My child knows that these words exist but know not to use them. Sorry if you think this makes me a bad mom
    Anonymous