HELP! Crayon on the flat screen!!!

omg omg omg... In the short time it took me to switch out laundry, my son colored a nice size circle on my fiance's tv!!!! Its a large flat screen. A simi hard screen, not the cloth like ones. Im so afraid to put anything on the tv without knowing if it will damange the screen... Does anyone know for a fact how to gently remove crayon from the screen?? Im a panicing mess right now! HELP!

Keaton_Hazel

Asked by Keaton_Hazel at 2:41 PM on Mar. 20, 2010 in General Parenting

• you can use wipes, like the one for your childs booty....lol.. that should work
    or just wet a sponge with water....
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 2:53 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• thankfully my sister just called me and said the same thing. Diaper wipes. It worked like magic! One more reason to love Huggies! =)
    Keaton_Hazel

Answer by Keaton_Hazel at 2:59 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• If that doesn't work there is rubbing alcohol... it is great for removing crayons and paint from just about everything. I would stay away from the water though if it close to the side of the screen it could be obsorbed into the crack and short circuit the tv
    justduckie_mom

Answer by justduckie_mom at 3:01 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• I'd call the tv manufacturer's customer service or their website

Answer by admckenzie at 6:06 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• I always use plain water and a microfiber cloth to clean our flat panel TV.
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 8:55 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• Call the manufacturer and ask them. If you use something they don't recommend, you can void out the warranty.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:24 PM on Mar. 20, 2010