Do you think that if I have maybe two cookies it will mess up my weight loss?

I really want a chocolate chip cookie and thinking of buying the stuff to make them but know there will be more. My son can eat some. So if I eat maybe two a day or so do you think that will mess me up? I won't be eating any other fattening stuff.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:06 PM on Mar. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• absolutely not...everything is fine in moderation..as long as it doesn't become 20 cookies then enjoy your 2 cookies
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 3:07 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• 2 wont but heres the big question are you sure you can stop at 2??? I dont think I would be able to lol It should be fine.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 3:08 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• eat them! you only live once. just wondering what is your weight goal?
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 3:10 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• Just do a little extra exercise on the days you want a little treat.

I find that with myself, if I deny myself the little indulgences that I crave then one day I snap and fall completely off the wagon and eat my weight in junk food.
    If I allow myself a treat now and then and in moderation then I find it easier to stay on track.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 3:13 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• I want to loose 20...but more concerned with inches. OP
    Anonymous

• If you feel the need to have "just two" cookies, then I recommend buying the South Beach brand cookies--they come in 2 packs, are only 100 calories, and even if you "slip" and eat the whole box, you'll only have consumed 600 calories! LOL :o)

They're actually very good! That's how I managed my sweet cravings!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:18 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• I think if you do not give in and eat your 2 cookies, you are going to end up eating 20.
    Anonymous

• Moderation is fine when you are dieting. I have mostly given up junk food but every 2 weeks I buy myself a bag of chips. When they are gone, they're gone...no more chips until I go grocery shopping again. I find alternatives (like popcorn) for the other days when I crave some crunchie. You can make cookies once a week or once every 2 weeks (a dozen or a 1/2 an a dozen) and when they are gone, they're gone until you make more. For the in between times that youy crave cookies you can buy 100 calorie cookies and have those and still be staying on track.
    Anonymous

• Well, I only made half the batch and freezing the rest..So no I won't end up eating twenty at one time.OP
    Anonymous

• No. Moderation is the key to any weight loss.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:43 PM on Mar. 20, 2010