Anyone Watching It Live?

On msnbc channel... Live coverage of Health Care discussions.

NightPhoenix

Asked by NightPhoenix at 3:48 PM on Mar. 20, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• MSNBC?? My computer can't load that site, and my TV refuses to tune in to it! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:03 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• LMAO......You mean the STAGED production where they are going to listen to new ideas about a bill that they have already written and have NO intentions of CHANGING....at all. WHY? I will READ the BILL and AVOID the BS. :)

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 4:08 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• Woops...my bad...not even THAT...its ANOTHER speech.....greeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaattt......teleprompter on.....I have to admit, the man speaks REALLY well.....like con men and used car salesmen :)

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 4:15 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• sounds like watching paint dry to me
    Anonymous

• I won't listen to him.I have listened to what he has had to say too many times already.He should listen to us for once.Instead he will stick his elitist snobby nose to the air and give his usual bs speech while insulting the majority of us who are not for his bill.All while living on OUR dime.No thanks if I want to know wth was said I can read what he said.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:39 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• And you call yourself informed? God forbide you actually listen to the president. Oh, my bad, I forgot you need Fox to explain it to you first! I didn't like Bush but I always listen to what he had to say. You have the nerve to say "I won't listen to him". How pathetic! Why should Obama listen to you? I pray he doesn't, you're a bunch of sick close mined individuals.
    Anonymous

• You have the nerve to say "I won't listen to him". How pathetic! Why should Obama listen to you? I pray he doesn't, you're a bunch of sick close mined individuals.
    -------------
    Well, gee, we the people have been LISTENING for months. We have listened to what he has to say. We say, sounds good. Then we get to see how he does not follow through with his promises, how he goes back on his word, how he avoids simple questions, and basically blows us off. How many times must we listen to him LIE???? I agree with PP, I'm sick and tired of listening to him. It took him almost a year to acknowledge that the pubs had some really good ideas for reform, that they were NOT just the party of NO. He has clearly shown that he doesn't care a fig about what the People want, when WE are the ones he is to serve and protect. It comes down to this -- to get respect, you give respect. I'm tired to no end of giving, and getting NOTHING!
    29again

Answer by 29again at 9:48 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• pubs had some really good ideas for reform

Yes they do, but they rather start all over than sit, talk and compromise. Should we have to wait another 8 eights of them doing NOTHING for health care reform!

The GOP only respects their own views. We the people have had enough, and tomorrow will show it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Mar. 21, 2010

• Watching... I am praying healthcare reform passes!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 12:44 AM on Mar. 21, 2010

• the majority of 'we the people' do not want this particular bill anon..and so you can drop that fluke.Even if the bill passes this will hardly be the end ..expect a fight ..and expect dem loses in Novenmber
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:50 AM on Mar. 21, 2010