suggestions for a rat tattoo

I'm pretty set on what I want, but would love some suggestions! I am getting a tattoo on monday and it will be a rat to represent my son, who was born in the year of the rat (2008). it will be a cartoony rat with the birthday somewhere around it. The kind of cartoony rat would be the pinky and the brain style, but friendly, with doe eyes and playing with a wooden train toy. Any suggestions? ideas? thanks!

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 4:39 PM on Mar. 20, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Where are you getting it?
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:41 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• i'm not quite sure about that either. I have some big tattoos right below my shoulders, and it wouldnt fit correctly next to them, and it would be a floater above or below them. it wouldnt look right and it would be hard to show people if it were on my underarm. I might get it in the back of my neck. I dont live in the most open minded town, and when I start looking for a job when my son is in pre-k I dont want my tattoos to be very obvious which is why they are by my shoulders.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 4:53 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• what about your foot? easily hidden by shoes, and shown when you want by wearing flip flops.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 5:31 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• foot tattoos fade realy easy
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:09 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• I love mine on the inside of my ankel. It shows when I cross my legs. :0)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:53 AM on Mar. 22, 2010