would u buy a wagon on Craigslist??

I've got a question... Would u buy a wagon over craigstlist??
What the average price for a wagon brand new at the store??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:48 PM on Mar. 20, 2010 in Shopping

• The wagon we have is a Radio Flyer, 2-seater, with a shade. It cost about $110 new and on sale. This is definitely something I would consider buying used from Craigslist if I needed one. Ours was a gift, and we really don't use it all that much. We've had it for a year and a half, and it still looks brand new.
    Anonymous

• I'd ask for one on freecycle.org firts? but yeah, if I needed one, I would

google it to see how much they are? just depends on the type you watn
    Anonymous

• absolutely, i LOVE craigslist. I always price check though, I look at stores, and then I look to see if anyone else is selling the same item just to compare prices, ya know? I love craigslist, bought many a things from there.
    LuckyTat

Answer by LuckyTat at 11:10 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• Yeah of course I would.I don't have that kind of money to buy new.Matter of fact the wagon Marissa has was given to me by a friend of her dad's.She said she used when she was little,so it's a very old wagon.toddler girl

cutebaby06

Answer by cutebaby06 at 9:23 AM on Mar. 21, 2010

• Absolutely. There are few things I wouldn't buy on Craigslist like electronics if I couldn't try it out 1st. You should be able to look at it and if its not in good condition, decline to buy it. I've bought many very expensive kids toys for a fraction of the cost on Craigslist!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Mar. 21, 2010

• go on line to Target, Walmart check out their prices and then go to Craigslist.

You need to go into stores to see how much they charge for things you may want, than you can go on Craigslist and yard sales.

I do know people who charge high for their toys and people pay??
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:29 PM on Mar. 21, 2010