ok get ready TMI>>>>>>

smelly green poops.this started about 8 months ago now.my dd would get these awful stomach aches.this lasted a while...i took her to the pedi.she sent me to childrens in boston.i thought this was a good thing only to find out she thought the stomach achs were caused from sexual harrassment.well they werent.she is still getting these symptoms plus the smelly green poops. they seem to be getting worse.i am going to go to a new dr but does anyone have any idea what this could be?or even what can i do about it?she is in such pain.i googled it to no avail...i need help...

cleo1977

Asked by cleo1977 at 5:10 PM on Mar. 20, 2010 in General Parenting

• take her to the origional dr, or if you think its really bad, take her to the er.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 5:28 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• Anything she is eating? A food allergy that your unaware of? My son has green poop sometimes and our Dr. says not to worry, but he does not have the pain either. Try an allergy Dr. Have you already?
    just1forme

Answer by just1forme at 5:32 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• My first thought is something to do with food. Good Luck!
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 5:38 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• http://www.gillianmckeith.info/yourbody/health/stoolanalysispoochart.php

Check the Poo Chart

Answer by admckenzie at 6:05 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• my dh has celiac disease....
    cleo1977

Answer by cleo1977 at 6:05 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• See an allergist for a Food Panel Rast test for IgE & IgG antibodies. Most likely an intolerance to something.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 8:49 AM on Mar. 21, 2010