What to do with your pets, prior to the Rapture?

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/features/mutts/blog/2010/02/pet_left_behind_in_the_rapture.html

What do you think? I think this is hilarious. LOL

TBandNCmommy

Asked by TBandNCmommy at 5:48 PM on Mar. 20, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• TBandNCmommy

Answer by TBandNCmommy at 5:48 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• well, if they're stupid enough to pay that much to have your pet saved, by all means waste the money! while I LMAO at them.

I <3 religious nuts, they make me laugh!
    Anonymous

• frustratedi still think God forgot to give some people more brains !!!

Anonymous

• They would be like children not old enough to make a personal decision so they would be covered by the owner's salvation "ticket"
    Anonymous

• I'm not worried about that I don't think it's going to happen any time soon. Some people are really crazy though and throw money away every time a scare comes around good for them. I haven't seen any signs of it coming, and the bible never says when it will come.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 6:18 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• Am I the only one to take notice of the large amount of typos and grammar errors in that article?
    KaylasMiracle

Answer by KaylasMiracle at 7:34 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• I noticed the typos and errors in this article, I thought it was strange, but it was in my local paper. There were no typos in that article.

TBandNCmommy

Answer by TBandNCmommy at 10:23 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• Rapture is not scriptural, resurrection is, but I understand why people believe that's what the bible says.Yahweh bless

Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 10:31 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• Isn't it odd how so many people insist that they are being religious ... (religion means re-linking to the spiritual reality with which we have lost touch) ... but they fail to allow spiritual reality to be in any way different from material, physical reality.

The words in the Bible do not lead to this, but the energetic re-imagining of spiritual references INJECTS materialism INTO the interpretations some people spread about biblical passages.

It kinda misses the whole POINT of religion at all.
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 3:40 AM on Mar. 21, 2010