Vagazling?

Vagazling?
Getting vagazled is the new trend, where after a waxing they glue little crystals to your vaganl aera. They sell kits on the internet to DIY at home for around $80.00. My question is would do it, have you done it, what are your thoughts on the subject?

dorsey3

Asked by dorsey3 at 6:06 PM on Mar. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Dh wonders if they would fall off and stick to his bits...oooo glittery disco balls....
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 9:41 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• I really can't see the point unless your a stripper or a porn star, but to each his own.
    dorsey3

Answer by dorsey3 at 6:07 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• if those little crystals get worn off with clothes that could do some damage to a cooter. i wouldn't do it
    Anonymous

• that is the stupidest get rich quick idea i've ever heard
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:11 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• I saw that! I wouldn't do it. Just imagine the irritation down there. No thanks.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:11 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• i agree with dorsey3 i could kinda see strippers doing it and porn stars but thats about it. i think if i did do it my hubby would laugh at me. and then beat me for spending 80$ for it. lol
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 6:12 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• This is definatly a chicks idea beceause no man on earth would say " I can't have sex with you your vagina just isnt snazzy enough for me."
    dorsey3

Answer by dorsey3 at 6:23 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• My first thought is UGH how stupid.

I wouldnt do it, Id have too many spooky thoughts of them getting up in there causing infections and that would keep me from ever even considering it.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 6:57 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• Omg that's the most ridiculous thing I have heard in a while.....who does that?? Other than those idiot teenage girls that put sparkles on everything of course.....
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 7:23 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• Oh and nasty 50 year old cougars who need to spice up their nasty bits lol....ewww
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 7:26 PM on Mar. 20, 2010