Angel at home/ Devil in public

My son just turned 4 and latley has been VERY naughy in public.
At home hes really good! Whats going on!

just1forme

Asked by just1forme at 6:12 PM on Mar. 20, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My dd was doing the same thing, she's a little over three years of age. Don't allow him to get away with it.Be consistent, pull him aside and tell him his behavior is not going to be tolerated. If he is still not obeying stop what you are doing and deal with it at home. He will get the picture.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Maybe he's not comfortable in public. Let him stay with someone when you have to go out
    Anonymous

• Lucky you, ours are little poops no matter where they go! lol But I've been through this with my own kids, so at least I know that they will outgrow it. Sooner or later.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 7:49 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• i disagree wt anon 6:21... maybe limit some places. but dont keep the kid locked up in the house. how else will he learn how to act right? and daisy is right, he will outgrow it sooner or later. my daughter wasnt typically bad in public, but she did have a few spells right around turning 4. talk to him and let him know what he's doing wrong..it will pass! good luck!
    rahrahsmama

Answer by rahrahsmama at 9:25 PM on Mar. 20, 2010