Are there any real mystery shopper jobs

K_Cutee

Asked by K_Cutee at 6:15 PM on Mar. 20, 2010 in Money & Work

• My friend Jaina does that for sex shops in my area! They give her $20 to spend and she lets the company know how clean and tasteful the place is or isn't. Weird huh?
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 6:32 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• Yes, there are some. I personally think they're a waste of time. I tried them, but I felt like I was putting in too much time for such little pay. You get paid about 45 days after you do the shop. Perhaps you can go on www.bbb.org and type mystery shop and hopefully you can find a legitimate company. I didn't work for me, but it might work for you! :-)
    Best Wishes!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 7:45 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• http://www.mysteryshops.com/ corporate research international is awesome.. they usually pay $10 per shop plus pay back for any item they ask you to buy..you have to have a scanner though ..they wont pay you unless they have a copy of the receipt
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 8:07 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• Yes, there are real ones out there. Just NEVER NEVER NEVER pay to get on a 'list'.

I also agree that they aren't worth the hassle. I spent half a day running around town, spending money on 'shops', then 15 days later I made a whole $10 lol

Just do not, do NOT pay for a work at home job. I have some free ones listed at Free Paypal Money

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:18 AM on Mar. 21, 2010

• m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:42 PM on Mar. 21, 2010