Cold.Sick Baby.Boyfriend drama.Friend for dinner.I'm going nutz!

My boyfriend is always out too work so I'm pretty much a single parent. Its been dificult at times because my son was reciently sick and is still getting over his caugh. I got this bad cold and now he has it. I'm dealing with some crap from my boyfriend and his work and everything else is just a blur. Its causing me too not sleep! I fell asleep at 9am this morning and woke up at noon. I'm going on that much sleep and it sucks. Do you think I need to see a doctor for depression pills or sleeping pills? Im kinda scared too because I need to wake up for my son in the morning. but I havent been sleeping at all. I need sleep.

CandieGirl09

Asked by CandieGirl09 at 7:26 PM on Mar. 20, 2010 in Health

• i can definitely understand your stress... unfortunately, have to agree with with anon7:39... you really aren't a single mother if you have someone working... thats how many families are. i'm a single mother. i work 2 jobs, i go to school full time, and i take care of my 2 kids on my own... no child support coming in, so not even the hint of someone "working"... i can definitely understand your frustration though... when i was still married, i was doing everything... deep breaths, and know it will get better. after a while you don't even realize you haven't slept in a week!
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 8:29 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• I dont think you need deprestion pills but maybe some sleeping pills to help you sleep at night.
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 7:27 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• You are NOT a single parent if you have someone working taking care of you. That's just a sorry comparison to women who truly have to pull the entire load on their own. Quit having dinner guests and take a nap.
    Anonymous

• Your not married, so you ARE a single parent.

Tell the baby's father to man up and do his job watching is OWN kid so you can get some rest!!
    Anonymous

• the difference is, you're in a relationship with the child's father, and you're living a home life with him...
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 8:32 PM on Mar. 20, 2010