Is it possible that I could be pregnant with twins and not know it.

Hello everyone I was watching my ultrasound with my family I bought a dvd of it and my family paused it where they were showing the feet and it kinda looked liked there were 4 feet that kinda scared me I hadn't noticed it until they said something. Please tell me its not true.....I'm scared.

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 8:52 PM on Mar. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If you had an u/s it is unlikely you are having twins. I mean I guess it "could" happen, but I am sure it is VERY rare. Have you only had the one u/s? Or did you have one in the beginning too?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:55 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• lol, have the doctor do a second ultra sound, they are the professionals and they know how to read those things, when i look at my ultra sound pictures from the kids, i can see all kinds of things that probuly arn not what they seem to be. thats the only advice i have. Good luck in your pregnancy
    dkej242

Answer by dkej242 at 8:55 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• LOL yes it's possible but in this day and age, not likely!
    Anonymous

• how far along were you with the ultrasound? it is possible to miss a twin early on. how far along are you now? i think some blood test might have been high with twins as well.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 10:14 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• With twins you get extra sick from double the hormones....and they would usually hear 2 completely different heartbeats. I would call and ask to find out.
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 1:10 AM on Mar. 21, 2010