why do i get jelouse knowing that my ex is a dad???

well heres the story my last ex boyfriend is now a dad but the weird thing is that i never liked him as a boyfriend i only like him like a friend we use to get along really good but when we were going out he would sleep over with out even asking when we broked up i hated him not because we broked up because i just hated him now hes a dad and since i found out i think about it everyday and i have my little 2 month old baby and iam happy with my babys daddy but whe do i get jelouse that he has his family????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 PM on Mar. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• probably cuz, it made you realize that he was a good guy and you let him go over something stupid. Also your baby's daddy probably isn't as good as you like to think he is.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 9:24 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• hormones
    Anonymous

• i agree with hormones.. and part of being a female. sucks huh? my ex had a baby with his current GF-- while he was dating me. we broke up for a ton of reasons, but part was cuz i couldnt get over thinking that their kid should've been ours (it was for the better cuz he turned really abusive!)... but even after our breakup- i still felt like that... that was about 2.5 years ago... and found out recently that he got her preg again... i was a bit jealous, but then i remembered that i DONT want to be with him and deal with his BS..
    Anonymous