What do you wish for?

If you feel the need to make a wish just for fun. What would it be? I hope it comes true for you! As always, thank you for replying! Happy Spring!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 9:24 PM on Mar. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I wish my children would be perfect angels the 3 days we take them to the waterpark this week
    awelling

Answer by awelling at 9:25 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• That I could make a definite decision on whether to divorce my husband or not? I wish I new what to do!

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 9:26 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• To get enough financial support to get my business up and going and able to publish and produce.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:36 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• I wish that my contractions I'm having are real labor contractions so I can have my baby already, I'm past due!
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 9:39 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• that he would hurry up n leave his wife n b wit me
    Anonymous

• That our kitchen remodel goes smoothly and gets done soon. I have a new frig, new stove, dishwasher, microwave all sitting still wrapped in my dining room. Hubby insisted he can do this remodel with the help of friends, he is very competent but I'm a little worried and would rather just pay someone to do it fast and perfect..

kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 9:53 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• that it would be nov so i would no where were living then we have to move nov 1 and i hate moving and not sure where yet
    Anonymous

• I would wish that all of my injuries from my auto accident would heal and that I were able to walk and have the use of my arm once again.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 10:35 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• That I could have at least 1 life long friend
    Anonymous

• to fly
    Anonymous