Weird tmi question:

Okay so for about 4 days I was having a lot of off white CM and cramping. The CM was really creamy and stringy. Also, I was experiencing a lot of diarrhea.. What could cause this? Could they be related or just coincidence?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 PM on Mar. 20, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Unfortunately a lot could cause it lol....how close are you to AF?? How about ovulation??
    I get creamy CM after ovulating until AF starts. Some women get diarrhea as an AF symptom as well. Or you could be experiencing early pg symptoms. the only way really to tell is test. if its more than a week from AF wait till you're about a day or two before, or until you actually miss your period. I wish you the best of luck and hope you get the answer you want!
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 12:01 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• I'm the asker! I've been breastfeeding since my daughter was born last March! I have recently in the past month and a half cut down to only nursing her once a day! So I might be getting it soon!

Anonymous

• Oooooo that will def effect your periods....so yep, maybe AF is on her way!
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 12:39 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• yeah I don't get my period! That's why I was curious! I've had a feeling I would be getting in the next month or two so maybe I am right! As weird as it is I sure hope so because we want to start ttc #2 but it makes it harder when you don't get a period!

Anonymous

• very much so! I was on depo for 9 months, and its jacked me up. I dont even know if I'm ovulating. but GL and baby dust your way momma!
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 2:39 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• they could go hand in hand, I have had that too. but a lot of cm could mean ovulation so I guess you'll see in a few wks:) good luck!
    8sweetpea

Answer by 8sweetpea at 4:10 PM on Oct. 2, 2010