is it cheating when ur in a liveless marriage and you meet sumone else?

I live in a loveless marriage and ive met sumone in a chat room that ive started to have strong feelings for. Is that cheating i mean we dont love each other anymore were trying to separate but were both having a hard time financially his work is slow im only going in a few days a week. sumtimes i confince my self that its ok but sumtimes i still think that im cheating. Which is it ???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:06 PM on Jun. 26, 2008 in Relationships

• 1.) learn to spell
    2.)cheating is WRONG,doesn't matter if your a man or woman
    3.)have enough balls to end the marriage before you "DATE" someone online
    4.)never date someone you met ONLINE!
    Anonymous

• Finish up the current relationship before you start another one. Taking a break between relationships is a really good idea too, as it helps you to fiqure out what went wrong and not to make the same mistakes again.
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 6:11 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• Yes it's cheating. It doesn't matter how bad or 'loveless' your relationship (marriage) is...It's still your current relationship, and you owe it to yourself to finish your current relationship before you start a NEW one.
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 6:12 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• Run away fast. You don't need to get caught up in another relationship right now, you need to fix the one your in first.
    1lilgirl

Answer by 1lilgirl at 7:39 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• I don't think I'll EVER understand people who "fall in love", etc. online. ????? My sister had an affair with a guy she met online and I'll never figure that out. I'm not condoning affairs, but I can UNDERSTAND how they happen, when you know/get to know the person IN PERSON vs. online.

TALK to your husband about how you feel. I know it's hard, but people don't talk anymore. So, not only would your poor hubby feel betrayed, but he'd be totally clueless about all of it because he would have NO IDEA what is wrong!!!

Also, I loved the first reply about spelling correctly! :D That was hilarious! Use spell-check. :D
    Anonymous

• So that I don't get all preachy I'll keep this short. Yes, it's cheating.
    MamaPyratekk

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 8:04 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• Evidently you KNOW it's cheating or you wouldn't have that guilt feeling and have to ask if it's cheating or not. When in doubt, DON'T DO IT!! You do realize that people online tend to say anything to get your trust so they can take advantage of you. What he says about himself may not even be true. I'd be very careful when it comes to meeting people online. Some are convicted rapists, murderers and I'm sure they all sounded innocent when they were trying to lure women to meet them.
    jon6pat

Answer by jon6pat at 9:26 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• Yes.
    Cmyfantasyworld

Answer by Cmyfantasyworld at 9:58 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• Well it depends on how it can be spun in court, move out and separate at least then you are not legally bound. Check out the laws where you live about this too. Everything may seem peachy and mutual now, but when court comes around things can get nasty so it is best to cover all your bases. Also make sure you explain this to that someone.
    TheEyesDesire

Answer by TheEyesDesire at 10:26 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• Chances are you are feeling even worse about your marriage because you are developing in fatuous feelings for a man who is paying attention to you. It happens...that being said read this book, THE FIVE LOVE LANGUAGES, it's been known to work miracles for people caught in "loveless" marriages. Forget the guy online and pay attention to your hubby. You fell in love with him and he with you ...you must CHOOSE to love him....the book is at Wal-mart...it's purple...about 12 bucks :)
    missmarykay

Answer by missmarykay at 10:32 PM on Jun. 26, 2008