Can someone please tell me?

Is it National Bible Thumper Day or something? Just wondering, because there are a lot of them on here tonight. It's like they all crawled out from under the same rock and logged on to CafeMom. I'm just wondering if there was some national holiday I missed, or if it was due to the fact that someone just opened a giant-sized box of fruit loops.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 PM on Mar. 20, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I just figure it's that time of month and someone lit the fuse on their tampons.
    Anonymous

• Lol
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 9:59 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• This is the religion section and if you cannot handle the "bible thumpers" then go troll somewhere else. Simple as that. Yahweh bless.
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 10:05 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• It's almost Sunday and they have to shut their computer and pray...so they have to get it out now. I was noticing the same thing.

I'm not against christians or anyone for that matter, but some of these people are out there!
    Anonymous

----
    Honey, I understand that. But when they come out in full force just to bash others, well that's just weird to me. It's like an alien invasion, or something. The normal Christians, like myself, I can handle; the over-the-top fruitcakes I cannot. Besides, I had to lighten things up a bit. The "non-believer" bashing and the Catholic bashing were getting out of hand.
    Anonymous

• Couldn't the same be done with a loving non-judgmental post? Yahweh bless.
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 10:13 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• Eh, maybe... but I've been tainted by the over-the-top people, and I have been taught the ways of the judgmental ones.
    Anonymous

• Like I keep saying... NOOBS!!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:18 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• Oh, but the noobs got their panties in a wad and somehow decided that my post was offensive- prolly since they thought it said boobs... *le sigh*
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:19 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• Lol okay if you say so.
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 10:22 PM on Mar. 20, 2010