When Did You Announce You're Pregnancy?

How far along were you when you told your friends & family that you were expecting?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on Mar. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• After we got married. I was almost 3 months. lol
    Anonymous

• 1 month along with all 4, I'm terrible at keeping secrets.
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 10:12 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• the first time i just found out it was close family and few friends but end up m/c 2 weeks later and 2 weeks after i m/c the other twin

the sec time i found out in April 09 and we told everyone just not my hubby dad and step mom till after we were to get the ultrasound sents they keep making rude coments when we found out with our twins in 07 and ended up telling them when i was in the hospital for a dnc they found out from someone else

this time around we told my mom and dad andmy hubbys mom and step dad a few friends but waited till after 12 weeks to tell everyone else and now every one knows and this time is going good
    Anonymous

• I was 10 weeks with my 1st, 4 with my 2nd and 8 weeks with the one we're expecting now.
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 10:26 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• With our first, we told close friends and family and my husband's co-workers as soon as we found out at 4.5 weeks. I waited until about 8 weeks to tell my co-workers because I'd just gotten a promotion days before we found out, and I wanted to prove myself first.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:30 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• Right after I found out. I couldn't really keep it secret either time.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:41 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• I told everyone right after I found out. I was so excited I couldnt keep it a secret.
    Sophie4910

Answer by Sophie4910 at 12:05 AM on Mar. 21, 2010

• at 4 weeks but I had an IUI so everyone knew it was a possibility
    ErinT

Answer by ErinT at 12:14 AM on Mar. 23, 2010