Sex question-TMI?

I CANNOT get off while I am on top. S/O loves that position, but I have to fake my O. What is wrong with me? Please help! And its nothing to do with low self esteem or anything like that, it just does not pleasure me. Help!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 PM on Mar. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• It does not do anything for me either. Maybe start on top but then move to a different position.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:13 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• I can't get off with intercourse at all, only clitoral stimulation so it has nothing to do with self esteem, it has to do with our bodies.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:14 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• That's fine. Just switch to whatever way works for you! But I wouldn't fake it. Most men can tell!
    Anonymous

• We're all "wired" differently. I can't get off from sex period. Its got to be clitoral stimulation. There are all kinds of "normal" out there. I'd say just let your DH enjoy himself and finish yourself off after-or before- whatever.
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 10:22 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• Try leaning forward his pelvic area will rub you while you are rocking, that's the only way I get off while on top. If leaning directly forward doesn't work just shift yourself around until you hit it then rock there. GL.
    lovemybaby283

Answer by lovemybaby283 at 10:24 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• I too need clitoral stimulation to get off. And what works for one of us doesn't always work for another. I agree there is all kinds of normal. I like a lot of fore play and he likes doggie style, I don't, but it goes faster for him!! Then he finishes me off when all is said and done we are both happy~!!!!!
    Anonymous

• I can't get off from sex at all, I also have to have clitoral stimulation. Your not alone! I find basically no pleasure from being on top... does pretty much nothing for me.
    LuckyTat

Answer by LuckyTat at 10:29 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• I can't believa so many of you can't get off from sex. I get off from being on top and bottom only. The other positions do nothing for me. If you need clitoral stimulation, then ask him to stimulate it while you are having sex.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:01 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• Stop faking orgasms - let him know you're having difficulty. When I'm on top I lie down on him and grind my clit against him in order to orgasm. He loves it.
    popcornlover

Answer by popcornlover at 12:12 AM on Mar. 21, 2010

• you rub your clit on his pelvis when on top a modified version of the missonary.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:30 AM on Mar. 21, 2010